- Responsible: METRICS VISIO CONSULTING SL
- CIF: B64831647
- Location: RAMÓN TURRO 299, 4-2. 08019, BARCELONA, ESPAÑA
- Phone number: 629 31 33 87
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose, Why do we process your data?
For the purposes of the GDPR of April 27th, 2016, LO 3/2018, we will process the data we collect for the following purposes:
- Contacting you in case you indicate it to us.
- Managing your navigation on the website, if applicable.
- Sending commercial communications about our products and services.
Legitimation, What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processingg of your data will be based on:
- The need for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of this party of pre-contractual measures, in accordance with article 6.1. b) of the General European Data Protection Regulation.
Recipients, To whom will we communicate your data?
Personal data will not be transferred except in compliance with legally established obligations or to support services related to this processing.
Conservation, How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for at least 5 years if you are a client and for strict compliance with the legal obligations established in the regulations.
If you are not a client, we will keep your data for the minimum time necessary to manage our relationship.
Rights, What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As a result of the processing of your personal data by the Responsible, current legislation grants you a series of rights. Below, we offer you a summarized explanation of each right, in order to facilitate its exercise:
- Right of access: you will have access to know the personal data that we will process about you and the purposes for which we will process them.
- Right of rectification: your data will always be yours, and such, you can request us to rectify them at any time if those that appear in our register are incorrect.
- Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, your personal data to be deleted from our files. However, and as we indicate in the section on data retention above, you should bear in mind that, in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
- Right of opposition: you may oppose the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the applicable privacy policies in each case.
- Right to limit processing: you may request the limitation of processing in the following cases:
- If you believe that the data we hold about you is not correct or accurate.
- If, in case you consider that we are not processing your data legitimately, but you prefer us to limit the processing of your data to its deleiton.
- If the data we hold is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we colleced it, but you need us to keep it to file legal claims.
- If, having exercised the right of opposition to any processing, you are waiting a response from us.
- Right to access your data: you have the right to, whenever technically and reasonably possible, request that the personal data you have provided directly to us be communicated to another data controller. If this is possible, we will provide your data directly to the mentioned data controller, but if it is not possible, we will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on your consent, you may revoke it at any time, although this may have consequences for you beyond not being able to provide you with certain services according to the exercised right.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller through one of the following means:
- By email directed to the email adress indicated in the header of this document.
- By postal mail addressed to the corresponding Data Controller (contemplated in the header of this document).
If you do not want to exercise a specific right, but need to make a query or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the corresponding Data Controller (contemplated in the header of the document).
Please note that in any case, you can always file a complaint with the Competent Authority in data protection matters if you consider that we have not treated your data lawfully or have not complied with your requests or rights.
In Spain, the mentioned Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Consent of minors, What happens if you are a minor?
In the event that some of our services are specifically directed at children under fourteen years of age, we will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the automated processing of data in accordance with Article 7 of the LOPDGDD.
Accurancy, truthfulness and security of data, How do we treat your data?
The User is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of their data, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription forms. We will not be responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of our own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which we also assume no responsibility for any hypothetical damage that may arise from its use.
We will also reserve the right to update, modify, or delete the information contained on the website, even limiting or not allowing access to said information.
We will not be responsible for any damage or harm that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided by the Data Controller when it comes from external sources.
The data will be treated confidentially and subject to adequate technical and organizational security measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access.
You can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction from the exercise of your rights, at the postal and/or electronic address indicated on the website www.aepd.es.