METRICS VISIO CONSULTING SL is committed to making www.metrics.es accessible, in accordance with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th, on accessibility of websites and mobile applications in the public sector (hereafter, Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th).
This Accessibility Statement applies to www.metrics.es
This website is partially compliant with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th, due to non-compliance with the aspects indicated below.
The content collected below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th: there may be various editing errors on some webpages, both HTML content and final documents, published after September 20th, 2018.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation: there may be offline files in PDF or other formats published before September 20th, 2018 that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on January 20th, 2023.
The used method to prepare the Staement was a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself.
Last review of the statement: January 20th, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can communicate about accessibility requirements (artícle 10.2.a from Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th) as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance byt this website.
- Transmit other difficulties accessing the content.
- Make any other inquiries or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
Requests for accessible information and complaints
In order to make requests for accessible information and complaints (article 12 from Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th), you must access the Contact Form on the website and indicate “Request accessible information or make a complaint”.
Any natural or legal person may make complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th, and request information regarding content that is excluded from the scope of this regulation.
Requests and complaints that comply with the requirements established by Law 39/2015 of October 1st, on the common administrative procedure of public administrations, will be registered.
If, having made a request for accessible information or complaint, it has been rejected, yyou disagree with the decision taken, or the response does not meet the requirements of Article 15.2 from Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7th, you may initiate a claim in order to:
- Challenge and object to the reasons for the rejection.
- Urge the adoption of appropiate measures if you do not agree with the decision taken.
- Explain the reasons why you believe the response does not meet the required standards.